The Official QONQR Community Forums

Pretty much what dings said. Most communication happens in app groups such as GroupMe or Line. Forums have become a little stagnant, more for posting trash talk or bragging rights. Occasionally some suggestions.

I'd recommend getting in contact with local members and see how they communicate for starters.

The forums are still a really good resource, especially for new players even if there not as active as they once we're. Basically most communication has moved to other channels, mainly groupme. I'd join a local or regional groupme chat for your faction, it will help you stay in the loop. QONQR is a smaller gaming community but its continuing to grow every day. The developers are still active and have relatively recently added to their team. The latest changes added to the game have been Launch Authorization and an completely revamped portal with new features.

The most recent update was the addition of a 1 million kill Atlantis badge, which was just added this week.

There are plans to release a sequel or "major release" to the game later this year which is referred to as QONQR Blue.

The blog isn't as active as it once was either, my guess it's because there very busy on QONQR Blue.

They've hired a game/graphics designer to their team. This is to improve the look and feel of Qonqr in preparation for blue. We may get some new fancy animations or something.

Looking forward to it but I reckon we'll be in for a wait before it becomes released.