The Official QONQR Community Forums
peil

I suspect some people in my area have unlimited cubes

So I'm in the Sacramento area and I've noticed that quite a few players in swarm seem to have an unlimited supply of cubes. Now nothing wrong with cubing, but when I asked them about it, they say they don't spend more than $5 to $10 per month on cubes and there is no way thats the case. One time i saw them drop 3 million of our bots in a matter of 20 minutes. Generally they are not so obvious about it, but some of these guys are launching missles all day, then do some crazy stuff like drop 300,000+ amps in 1 zone (a single player did this)

This is the work of someone that has more than enough cubes to spend and a lot of us faceless(who do spend money) are thinking that they are cheating and we have been discussing quitting if this is the case and not fixed. How do we go about seeing if they are legitimately spending money, or they have some kind of hack?

Have you tried emailing support?

I doubt they would confirm heavy spending habits but I'm sure they would reassure you that they don't give away cubes.

But if they are then let them know I would love some freebies! :D

Why would you ever drop 300,000 amps on 1 zone? The limit is 40,000. It would basically be a complete waste of cubes. I would have to agree with you, if someone did that in my area I would have to suspect they either had a large trust fund or are somehow manufacturing cubes. I would email support, they would be able to verify if the have actually paid for all the cubes they use.

haha indeed if any swarm are actually putting 300k BB in a zone please contact me for personal one-on-one Swarming Scope Kung fu training. Guaranteed skill improvement in 10 easy steps!

Simply adding to the discussion because it's a growing concern in many areas. Unlike yourself I'm not a spineless yes man; I actually care about the game, and don't push issues only to fulfill my own agenda. Go back to your brown nosing Dings/Fury, nobody respects you.

Simply adding to the discussion because it's a growing concern in many areas. Unlike yourself I'm not a spineless yes man; I actually care about the game, and don't push issues only to fulfill my own agenda. Go back to your brown nosing Dings/Fury, nobody respects you.

That comment sounded very much like butthurt...I find it quite amusing that you think you know me. You don't have a clue. I do not need to brown nose anyone and I push for changes in the game that other faceless players express they would like to see. I guess you'r e right though, I don't care about this game and nobody likes me. I will go cry myself to sleep now because your words hurt so much. You have done more to the detriment of Qonqr than you have ever done for the growth of the game. Who are your fans Un? You seem to need them. I personally don't care if I have your respect. I have the respect of the players that matter.

No one has every been given cubes for any reason at any time (other a single cube for the best #QSNack on Twitter). I don't even get free cubes and I work here. This is enough. If you think someone is HACKING into something and getting cubes that way, then by all means email me at support and supply names.

Thank you.

Dewman? Aren't you the old guy in Indiana who quit because he got beat out by a couple college kids? Pffft, butthurt....

Unhuman you must be thinking of a different Dewman............When i took my break i was #2 in the state and in the top 50 in the country. AFTER i stopped launching it was over 6 months before i left the state LB.....hardly getting beat out.

No one has every been given cubes for any reason at any time (other a single cube for the best #QSNack on Twitter). I don't even get free cubes and I work here. This is enough. If you think someone is HACKING into something and getting cubes that way, then by all means email me at support and supply names.

Thank you.

Sorry took so long to get back, I don't check the forums that often. I'll send you an email now with their names.