The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
QONQRD

So when does an Op become a bully and are there rules that govern bullys

The title says it all really, the game is no longer a game for us. A certain op spends 500 to 700 dollars daily hitting zones for no reason at all, said player also dishes out cubes and caches for his players on a daily basis. Now this op will come on later and say he's doing nothing wrong etc etc etc BUT if six whole countries and two different factions cant take one op on then something is seriously wrong with the game. Now to shut this OP up i will update this post daily with his spending (this will only cover what he has on Most active zones and only his launches but should flag up that something is SERIOUSLY wrong with this game and no one OP should have the power to take on so many people).

Now i know support wont get involved with this discussion because lets face it, the OP is their biggest supporter BUT when does an OP turn into a bully and what rules govern bullying.

Just to throw some numbers up in the air here's the last few days of launches (BUT ONLY WHATS SHOWING ON MOST ACTIVE ZONES)

Day 1 957 launches

Day 2 335 & 527 launches

I will add extra days when he pops up on the board ( but this is just the last two days ) over the last few months he has taken a 6 million bot zones with no boost and over 400k of absorbers (just because he could and no other reason, no faceless within 30 miles) and others (lots) including one which had 1.2 million absorbers.

Does this mean the game is seriously flawed??, whats the point playing if one person has the power and the money to take any zone they wish.

At least in atlantis his power disappears and i guess that's why he no longer plays it. HE CANT BULLY ANYONE!!!, anyway back to attacking pointless stacking any zone within his reach. Problem is he will just gift cubes to his lost sheep!! (camels)

lol you aren't alone man basically you have regular players and then these guys. Then these guys all band together in a secret evil alliance room where they will decide the fate of all zones on the planet with their joint spending.

I've said it before but maybe its not such a bad idea for everyone who doesnt use dollars to make themselves look like they have value to get on one single faction. Divide the world into the rich and the poor and let the poor free players create the necessary balance of 8-10ops to 1 cube-mad op. Atleast at that point we can focus more on leaking their pockets as the primary objective putting aside the more traditional objectives of capturing and stacking zones.

For clarification when i say cube-mad I mean those who blatantly abuse them. Not someone who buys 20$ of cubes every few weeks for a fun battle or something. I dont oppose cubes.. i merely oppose the same personalities I oppose in real life.

Alternately how about Dueling-zones. ? It would be a neat feature if a player can spontaneously create a zone (think atlantis) with fixed or configurable rules (such as the rules in the atlantis zones.. sub100, melee.. etc..) and All who are invited can reach it from anywhere in the world.

Then Someone like you can challenge your enemy to a cubeless battle and you can see what their really made of. Alternately you can do 2 vs 2 3 vs 3 or multi-faction... As a bonus (and to replace our own zone simulator projects in swarm nation) it would be nice if you could duel your own faction for training purposes.

Because most of the time thats what b ugs me. You never get to test your kung fu skills against theirs because of their reliance on cubes. Perhaps you will find in the end that your kung fu needs more practice OR you might find and finally prove that they suck because all they do is buy missiles and abs and maybe lack the scope efficiency to gain advantage in a one-on-one.

Anyway work time for me! Good luck with your hyper-cuber :)

Some excellent comments and i agree with them all (even if you are swarm ;-) ) we tried picking a zone in the UK that all three factions could hit (like a mini atlantis Grunt zone) swarm agreed and thought it was a good idea but of course nothing back from faceless just missiles!!, why? because again they wouldn't win!!. An Op is under attack from the Hyper-Cuber Now details below but a videos being created too.

Hes also changed his ways a little, he now sleeps in the day (ish) and attacks more overnight, mainly to split his launches over two days so it doesn't flag up, clever but obvious!!

Zone Under Attack ZoneID z2546974

Support always come back with "Please bare with us, we are only a small company and we need the money blah blah blah what they are really saying is "Hey if the sucker wants to pay, we will milk him dry!! and F&^K anybody else" at some point they should be thinking about his welfare, his spending must flag up some serious issues. What they dont realise is, if there was a limit of say two hundred cubes per day per region (for instance) a lot of us would probably start spending, knowing there's a limit and support still make the same or even more wonga!! but as it stands its pointless, any zone can be bought so why stack and the caches just make it worsre. The day he does leave faceless will all leave (they wouldnt have a clue how to attack, defend and possibly breathe)

At some point he will get everywhere, why i don't really get it but hey its up to him. I just wished i could play a game how it should be played, rather than playing a game that cant be won!, we just play to make him spend more, maybe we should just sit back and watch rather than making more money for support

I have to admit that Im in awe of someone who can spend at the rate this player does. But on the other hand I can imagine its extremely frustrating to have him as a local. I don't think that when the game was first devised, the devs believed that some players would literally have the finances and time to dominate so heavily against tens of ops.

Then these guys all band together in a secret evil alliance room where they will decide the fate of all zones on the planet with their joint spending.

I find this highly amusing. There are many players in that room who don't buy many cubes. A couple that really despise the use of cubes. Nice for someone not in the room to assume they know what goes on in the room....

Leigh, dodgys reach is national check tamworth now, guaranteed to be in Maz tomorrow another zone wiped for no reason and no faceless to take it over. It's just a look at me again!!.

Dings, something is seriously wrong with your spell check !! It removed the 'p' and added a 'g' 'o' and 'u' technology hey

But hey easy kills for the local OP.

Anybody know where I can find the rules pls??

The for no reason thing puzzles me. This is a war game, I view any zone that is not purple, the enemy and, therefore, a good reason to hit. If it's in my 400 and the wrong color, reason to hit, period. Do you need any other reason?

Oh boo hoo. Here goes another post about how much Legion and swarm get whooped. You know how I know? The crying. The only factions that cry are Legion and swarm. You know the old saying, "if you can't beat em, join em". Hahaha

Anyway, keep on trying guys. Your salty tears taste delicious. Lmao. This is classic. "omg someone please stop this man from playing the game". Babies.

The only factions that cry are swarm and legion, classic!! i guess we wont talk about Atlantis then boohoo and im not complaining about one man im asking the forum a question, no wonder the forums dead with people like you around wow high horse or what.

Loved to no how "omg someone please stop this man from playing the game" became a classic quote think more on the lines of "boring boring faceless" now that's a classic line!!

Enjoy the update tomorrow

What the highest launch being 96 launches yeah wow ! im talking about players who can launch 1200 times daily, 96 lol get a life.

Now if you are talking about the amount of players that attacked the zone then yeah thats impressive but no way is it bullying, but it is the consequence of the mega cuber, he may be able to wipe any zone he wishes and gift caches etc but good look in helping you to defend......This is our game now, hopefully one day we can get back to playing the real game where there is a chance however slim it may be.

Fine thanks :) but i love moaning about an OP who spends thousands per week on the imaginary bots, within the imaginary zones and on a mobile phone, crazy hey

I'm happy with the whiner to be honest, some people are whiners and some are cubers i guess. But if changing a name will change a joke into a serious comment i will seriously think about changing it just for you.

a bully pfft more like a crazy **** flip floppin panda. Also could you stop posting personal things about me please, that's serious bullying now tut tut and not a cube spent!! well done see it can be done

That's not bullying just a retaliation of having millions of bots wiped just because you have been gifted a cache/s of rockets and don't like being attacked by me. It was a well organized attack utilizing most of Europe. Unlike the Sideway attack followed by Doveridge just because you can buy the zones and target a solo legion player who is a bit of a pain.

That's not bullying just a retaliation of having millions of bots wiped just because you have been gifted a cache/s of rockets and don't like being attacked by me. It was a well organized attack utilizing most of Europe. Unlike the Sideway attack followed by Doveridge just because you can buy the zones and target a solo legion player who is a bit of a pain.