The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jadem

QONQR: the flier

Yeah, I know a little late for the recruitment month contest. But didn't come up with it sooner.

This is for a 8.5" x 5.5" size sheet (2 up on a letter size sheet). Might modify for an A5 sheet for a 2 upped on A4 as well if enough demand for it.

Plan for this:

• 4 different versions, 1 like below & 3 other faction related ones "graying down" the other 2 factions
  • Adding Faction related text per flier, 4 different versions. Suggested text suggestions welcome for each.
  • Space for player insertable QR code, like the back of the business cards.
  • Add the "Available on:" with the mobile store icons.
  • Copyright line

Suggestions & comments always welcome!

qonqr_fliersm.jpgqonqr_fliersm_sw.jpg

qonqr_fliersm_fl.jpgqonqr_fliersm_lg.jpg

I'd like to use these lol I have been using the Qards you made and people are getting interested, I think a flier would convince a couple of people to join the game!

I'm just wondering if anyone would like to help with the text for these. I'm not the best at writing, and was thinking that someone from each faction could write the small blurb for which they're in. Maybe see if the a dev could write the one for the factionless one. Anyone up to it? No real fame or fortune for it. And I can have these done shortly after the texts are done.

I am going to use these at school and see if I can get a large group together time for the onslaught. Of new teenage players