The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sarai

NYC faceless announcement

Well we have really enjoyed qonqring here in NY over the years. So much has happened, everything used to be green and some red, and then we painted it all purple! Thereafter we continued to keep this way for more than a year. Quite a few QONQR players from all over have visited us, dropped some bots in Manhattan, and exchanged greetings, so nice! While we had a wonderful run, unfortunately more of what remains of the team have decided now to join many other long gone NYC faceless in retirement, including me. But before that happens I would like to salute and send some special thanks out others on behalf of the team.

First and foremost, very special thanks to the many ECF regional players who have supported the NYC team over the years. We know most of you have retired, but if you are reading this, know that we still love you!

Thanks to Flower and her swarm team. I personally was not here that far back since I have only been here a year, but I asked cas and RedPill to tell me the stories, about the big local fights day after day, they truly made it sounds like it was the best moments in the game coming from them.

Thanks to Sonar’s swarm team out on Long island. You guys are so quiet! While legion never elected to step on your home turf, we enjoyed doing so! Sonar, you must be the fastest bot launcher in the whole east coast! The sheer speed in which you would just out launch all of us combined, OMG! Hehe!

Thanks to our legion friends up in the Bronx. Our fairly regular and routine sparring partners. So many fun moments! minimo, you seem so dramatic, and ratwar gentleman like.

Thank you to NJ faceless who helped us out at occasionally. cheechz comes up with some of the funniest jokes in groupme :)

And to the regional support of east coast legion. I do not think any other group has managed to pull so many players together to run ops like you. Your repeated entrances towards Manhattan during the past year were very well played. How you would just come in and level 5, 7 or even 10 of our zones in one evening, utterly impressive!

Finally, I do not want to forget the QONQR developers. Thanks a lot for the game and making it all possible!

Well we might return someday at least after a long break or maybe when QONQR blue comes out but until then, happy qonqring everyone! Byes!

-RedPill, cas, WillisDylan, wheg, Brasston, Weedz, Sarai, Happygurl

Sad to see you go. Was lovely fighting along side you and against you. Things change in game and in life, and although you wont be playing anymore, hope to see you back some day again.

With much respect.

Sarai, et all...

I'm going to miss you all. I totally understand moving on. It's tough to set aside the time. I still play here and there. Maybe one day if Faceless goes dark Manhattan can go Red and Green. Maybe an XMas Gift to the relentless and noble NYC Faceless Crew. You Guys and Gals sure kicked our arises Epic battles for sure. Fun Fun Fun. Sonar was one of my only recruits from my old job that still plays, he's truly a force.

I loved every minute of it though. Friend me on Facebook if you like. Just send me a message from within Forums mail or wire me with your scope. We shared so much fun, it would be a shame to lose touch forever.

Gobs and Gobs of Swarm Love To You All,

Flower of Swarm a.k.a. Elizabeth

You can also find me at http://www.iHeartInfoTech.com

So far one single scope retired and a couple of cheating multi's remained. Unfortunately you got all of your defenses in before I ever started. But I guess for the mean time, we'll keep sync locking you and you can continue to prove how cheating pays in this game. Maybe one day QONQR green will fix all of this. Oh no, wait. It'll cost too much money. Continue to ruin a once good game and act like you're doing something great. #embarrassment

You know me 90. I'm still trying to figure out why a new scope would join faceless in an area that is heavily dominated by faceless. There's actually nothing for him to attack. I think he downloaded the wrong game. He was looking for staq.