The Official QONQR Community Forums
Iceblade

So, i live in sweden...

And i am the only player in my town so I don't mest any real resistance. Yesterday, when I got the game my whole town was legion with a Little swarm. Now its nearly completely faceless...

It might be a little slow on the gameplay side of things for you, as you are a lone player in your area. Sit tight and build your defences ready for the rollout of blue.

Um, I'm a faceless living in Östergötland, Motala. My city is now free from the scourge of legion and swarm, the righteous Purple are slowly crawling towards Linköping, btw I should soon be hitting Swedish leaderboard, codename "Iceblade02". Fight bravely fellow faceless!

Fight on brave soldier!

Unfortunately, I believe we have 3 "latent" swarm members here in Gothenburg. I almost qonqrd all of the city before, but one of them awoke and took back it all. During that time, I had backup from some of my friends which I sadly no longer have. It looks like nobody has awoken yet though, but in a few days I might find all the zones I have reqonqrd to be owned by the swarm.

I don't Think I'll be finding any sort of active resistance in a while. Btw, have you seen me in the leaderboards? And there is a stupidly large amount of zones/inhabited area here in Östergötland...