The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dings90

Ghost Town/Vega80

Wow, the forums used to have readers on here all the time, it now looks like a ghost town. What do ya say we get things going again? I will start by saying, I just love it when you start talking with another player, and then that player says something smart, then blocks you. I wonder how many people he blocked after Faceless from all over the world messaged him.....Anyway, Vega80 of the Legion in St.Louis, I enjoyed doing battle with you and look forward to doing so again. Hugs good buddy!

Hey dings, I'm only getting on here because of your PM asking me to. While I don't have direct knowledge of what your are referring to, our recent conversations have maintained some level of civility. I cannot say the same for all of those in you camp. From some of the messages I've received I can understand why someone would block everyone in your group. I'm not sure why you would want to start a conversation on the forums with someone who doesn't want to talk to you.

I just like to give "ol Vega a hard time, and he can't seem to handle good old fashioned smack talk. I think he needs someone to talk to him, he is so angry all of the time. I just want him to have fun, this is a game after all. I only play for fun