The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
naamah

To all the french Swarms

You read or not the post from Darkwall.

You may have laughed at him, laughed at us all.

You may enjoy Maxoxam, one of the oldest Top Qonqr French player, giving up because he was fed up with some Swarms buying their victories in an unequal fight.

Let me tell you a few words.

I will not discuss game's rules. Rules are rules and it is your right to spend several thousand bucks a year to feel like God in your faction. (even if a disgraceful bug allowed you at a time to deploy several millions bots and you should feel ashamed for this and devs should also because they did nothing to regularize this situation).

It's also your right to use several elite accounts at once even if I find this is a real flaw in game's rules where nothing can be done against these players.

BUT ask yourself..

Where is the game then ?

Where is the challenge ?

Why are you playing for?

Why are you fighting for ?

We fought many times. At a time I spent some bucks in the game also and I would spend more if it was worth.. But it's not.

Because a game is a game and it should always be and because he will be useless against some of you who will always spend more for pride's sake.

I won big epic battles but you know what.. I was never alone... It was not my victory, NEVER. It happened when I asked for help through all Europe to hundreds of Faceless, PMed them ONE by ONE !! There lies the game's spirit for me.

Not for you obviously.

To all French Swarms, you may again find this message mournful and whiny.

Ask yourself, what would you do in the exact same situation ?

And if you want a real challenge, try to ask -you know who- not to interfere and help during 2 weeks. Maybe you'll realize then that we do not play the same game.

Qonqr is an amazing game but in some situation, the balance between factions can not be achieved and the game becomes .... Unplayable....

Disappointingly ,

Naamah

Attention (insert faction here),

We, the (insert faction here) are tired of the way you constantly (circle one)..

A. Cube rage us

B. Bully us with numbers

C. Talk mean to us

It hurts our feelings because (circle one)..

A. We don't cube

B. We don't have as many allies

C. We have no sense of humor and/or no backbone

Please refrain from participating in the above selected actions for above selected reasons so as the game is enjoyable for (insert faction here).

Regards,

(insert name and faction here)

There we go...this should streamline the entire complaint process of the forums. Copy and reuse as needed. You're welcome.

No Massune... You don't understand and didn't read well my message.

I AM NOT complaining on cubers.

I used to cube also.

I am complaining on "Over cubers".

Understand, people who can influence an entire country faction repartition spending much more than the average user.

It's quiet unfair that a single user owns at least 6 elite accounts and is able to rule an entire country at once.

Not everyone can afford spending several thousand bucks a year in only one game.

No, Naamah...I clearly understood what you were trying to convey. I'll even go as far as to agree that what your facing now is, while fully allowed and deemed completely acceptable by the developers, unbalanced and wrong.

However..the imbalance isn't in the game and isn't something that, from a business standpoint, is likely to be regulated. The game is fair..the advantages are provided to all players. It's the players themselves that throw the balance into chaos because, as you've said, not everyone can afford spending several thousand bucks a year in only one game. Truthfully, in my opinion, the moment you admitted to buying cubes yourself your complaint became silly..because I'm sure there's a player out there, who has bought NO cubes, who can make this same complaint about you that you are making about others here.

I know these things because I've read them so...many...times in this forum. There was likely a time, ages ago when I was a young Massune, that I even posted a few myself. That was the purpose of my post..I was poking fun at addition of yet another cuber/bully/trash talk complaint on the forum. It wasn't directed at your personal plight so much as the idea that someone, yet again, finds it necessary to lobby for a spending cap on the only real way for this game to make money.

As to your specific problem..you, like all those that have raised this topic before you, have few options to rectify the issue. Here are a few that seem to have worked for others..fight harder, recruit better, spend less time complaining and more time organizing, budget for more cubes or quit. I'd rather not see you opt for the latter..but to each their own.

Do not agree.

Again, I bought some cubes to fight against ... Cubes... Not to disgust young (or old) players from playing...

Again, the game is the game, the rules are the rules.. But in such situation, where the balance is truncated because of only one person countrywide, then I think there is a problem with the rules, even for a free to play game and moreover for a so called "cooperative" war game.

I..I just can't help but feel I've seen this conversation before. Yeah..yeah..I'm sure I've seen this all before. So..before things get to repetitive I'm gonna bow out of this conversation. Good luck..because if you're spending your time here instead of in your zones..you're gonna need it.

Sure

If you want the truth, I spend much more time with my family and at work than I would ever "complaining" in this forum or playing qonqr.

Anyway, you may understand my feelings the day you will face the same, which I hope will never occur.

Hi,

Stop crying, you do it ..

We take Qubes, yes, but so reason we support the game as well and that is a help, if the game puts the tools available why not use it?

We do not abuse this, the ordinnances are purchasable with credits bases I recall you.

Your main problem is your disorganization and individualism reign as master within your faction, you can accuse the faction that beats you all twist to exonerate you from your defeats but the guilty is you first.

You can accuse the developers, the weather, your phone, or Jesus.. but the responsible is you first. ;)

You have drunk we come crying private message on the forum now to QONQR, and then what ?? assume ! <_<

Xarnos, once again your understanding of my words is erroneous and so is your understanding of the situation.

I am not complaining on cubers, I cubed myself in the past. But again, there's cubing and ... Cubing. Only a few, very few people can afford spending several thousand bucks a year and when it happens, then the game become really unbalanced.

It would be quiet simple to prove taking numbers from some of the battles we fought against each other. Advantage given to biggest cubers is unbeatable. This is not a matter of strategy.

I will tell you only one thing, remove only one French swarm, ONE, you know who I am talking about, and I bet everything I own on earth that France will never be as GREEN anymore.

To end this discussion, I know I will not change your mind and I don't care, as a matter of fact, history is the best proof of what I say here. Second, as much as I hate this situation, regarding game's rules, swarms are fair and they stay in what is allowed so there is nothing to feel bad about on your side. If the devs want more fair game and keeping non paying or occasionally paying players in the game then maybe they'll do something. If not, there's nothing I can do about it.

Me too,

It's the game, I don't know the money use by Bouyeros and others in the game, i see only the battle and see the number of Faceless active in battle.. all the time 1 Faceless for 5 Swarms.

Faceless players use also qubes (dodgyarab the must cubing user of europe.. faceless player no?) in all factions, players pay qubes for help, 10$ 50$ 1000$ or 10.000$ isn't our problem, but it's the play, for sure.

You have not solution, me too, the reason? it's the game, it's the life..

Concretely, the developers as will not change this system because it serve what the gamehas existed!

@lostcaptain, don't forget qonqr is geolocalised. I don't give a **** **** of what happen beyond the sea. Unless I or someone beyond cross the sea. Your argument is pointless.

@xarnos, we overtook last week before the hack almost 5000 zones to bouyeros... How can you be so dishonest ? It was a very fine tuned operation with much cooperation from many players.

Hey @xarnos !!Something really funny happened yesterday in Bagneux France. We have been attacked by swarms... And guess what ??? We were containing them without any problem !! This was before Bouyeros came on the zone .. 200k in 2 minutes... Refresh, refresh, refresh... We are really disorganized, that's why we lost the zone, this is the only explanation, or wait..is it ? Really ?