The Official QONQR Community Forums
Kookyuki

Starting Over?

So I used to play awhile back, decided to play again but I wanna start from scratch. I couldn't find a way to reset my profile, so i created a new one, but i can't find a way to make my new profile the "active one" in the app. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Kook

You used to be able to uninstall the app for at least 24hrs then restart with another account.

Another option is to blow up your bots by switching faction, then you can change your account name in the web portal, this does cost though. About $3 I think.

Or buy a new phone and start from scratch that way. Cheapo new nokia open to all networks costs less than £100.

Don't forget to sell/recycle/chuck away your old phone though. This would help you resist multiscoping.

I believe you can still factory reset you phone and then just install qonqr again, but then you have to reinstall everything on your phone so its not very practical to do that.

The phones are locked to the op, you can reset your phone as much as you want but it won't work. Just email support@qonqr.com I'm sure gadge will help, it's a shame support never check the forums and reply to simple questions like this