The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
naamah

[QONQR HACK] Message to the devs and Bouyeros

Hi all,

Obviously Qonqr has been hacked today.

Bouyeros, a Swarm french player wrote to You devs about the hack accusing by name some french Faceless players.

WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS HACK.

And this behavior from Bouyeros should really considered as UNACCEPTABLE.

One can not throw these kind of accusations without any proof.

Any clarification from the dev team on what happened will be welcome.

Thanks

Naamah

If it's a private message to Bouyeros ans the devs, why do You dont messaging directly the devs and Bouyeros into a wire, Em-mail ?

No one is publicly accusating you from hacking. One more time you are whining ...

@giscard, accusing and denouncing people without any proof to authority has a name.It is called calumny and is punished by law.

So keep your comment for yourself.

Namaah,agree with me, this forum is not the best place to post a message to "Bouyeros" and the "Devs"

So Clever, I don't think so ...

But thank you to showing us your ironic skills ;)

I will not answer anymore. So have a great day.

Oh wait..the Naamah guy was the one who posted about uber cubers the other day..so this is a French thing. Now I'm REALLY curious about the details of the supposed hack.

I'm equally curious, if I were to accuse Naamah of hacking, if the French government would seek my extradition to be tried on a charge of calumny...as its apparently a very serious crime as it pertains to gaming.

I'm further curious how French jail compares to lockup here in the states. I'm betting it's a lot nicer...buuut I'd likely end up making someone mad since I don't speak the language. Nevermind, Naamah, you're not a hacker...I don't wanna end up shanked or married in some hoity-toity French prison.

Upon actually checking the forum..it appears the hack has been referenced a few times. Apparently someone logged into 5 accounts, switched their factions and spent their creds on useless ordinance. Also, apparently, most of those 5 accounts shared the same password...but were different people. You know..I sympathize..really, I do..but..WHY? (sigh) Well..on the up side..those 5 are one step closer to going full merc. Don't pass up this golden opportunity!

Massune... You are a very funny guy.. Really ! Come visit French jail when you are around, they are really cool ! Cable, sat, swimming pools, tennis... Best class hotels, really