The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dings90

September Atlantis

Thanks Dings, We could have have done it without the cooperation of Faceless. Thank you guys for working together to let the air out of Swarm! They say they can't be beaten, but I think we proved them wrong! Faceless and Legion have worked hard for the last several months to gain any chance and this round, with everyone firing on all cylinders, it was achieved!

-Legion, you guys made me proud to be Legion the last few months. We've suffered some brutal losses, but the core players still show up and give it 100%.

-Faceless you guys have helped make this game more fun round after round. Without the groundwork of the last few months, we wouldn't have stood a chance, either faction.

-Swarm, take heed. Every dynasty has its day. We will bring you down, one way or another. Check your arrogance before you challenge the badasses of Legion and Faceless. We don't crumble under pressure, maybe you could learn something there.

Great battle everyone, well fought! I look forward to the next round and doing it all over again!

lol Go earit! its not easy to convert "we cant win so we need to ask our enemies to get in bed with us" to "Everyone feel proud and happy!" You are truly a master of words. A politician in the making? or Car salesman maybe?

Anyway if you guys practice your scope kung fu I bet in a few years you will be able to get away from the stigma of being known globally as "the factions who need to work together to beat the small rebel forces of Swarm"

Atleast you are honest about it though so no one on their teams thinks they just won independently of their own faction skills. It would be wrong to mislead them! And give them false sense of skill and power.

good job facless and legion on your victory XD

Also I like turtles.

Only one faction has ever one 16-0-0 to my knowledge. And I don't remember it being all purple... Congrats to legion I for sure thought them smelly purps had it, thanks for taking it from them. As for the confidence of swarm, re-read the first sentence.

Wow, confidence must not be in knowledge of Atlantis since the one faction who one 16-0-0 didn't. It 19...next time pay attention to Atlantis before you chime in your attempt to insult and still pat the backs of the only faction I have seen walk away before its over because that was the only choice you had left.

lol Go earit! its not easy to convert "we cant win so we need to ask our enemies to get in bed with us" to "Everyone feel proud and happy!" You are truly a master of words. A politician in the making? or Car salesman maybe?

Anyway if you guys practice your scope kung fu I bet in a few years you will be able to get away from the stigma of being known globally as "the factions who need to work together to beat the small rebel forces of Swarm"

Atleast you are honest about it though so no one on their teams thinks they just won independently of their own faction skills. It would be wrong to mislead them! And give them false sense of skill and power.

good job facless and legion on your victory XD

Also I like turtles.

**** it, I really should look at the forums more often. I missed the chance to engage in a flame war with my favorite wimp. Oh well, I'll get another chance in the October Atlantis thread.