The Official QONQR Community Forums
Iceblade

Suggestions:To the devs...

Hello to players and devs!

I thought we might start a suggestion thread, where we, the players give suggestions and ideas, while the devs can give feedback and maybe get an idea of what we want in the game!

I'll begin the thread by suggesting that players that go M.I.A lose their bots and the bots become owned only by the faction, slowly deteriorating in shield strength, thus not completely removing their work, but clearing them from the leaderboards and giving space for new players, and for the players faction has time to compensate.

I also suggest a cap to refreshes/time to stop ultracubing with a VERY high cap, but still having a cap like 1000 refreshes/day...

Multiscoping is a problem for some. Which could be greatly reduced by requiring an e-mail and stopping the same e-mail from being coupled to multiple accounts.

Feel free to give your suggestions and thoughts!

And bot decay is already in effect. Synclock too, I have found synclock quite effective. The only problem with it is the pay to 'cheat' (even though its not classified as cheating anymore) scenario.

One suggestion, a way to change your faction display name here on the forums. I'm legion, not faceless but the lil words below my avatar might tell you differently.

(Although if my signature is still on that'll show you my faction lol)

And bot decay is already in effect. Synclock too, I have found synclock quite effective. The only problem with it is the pay to 'cheat' (even though its not classified as cheating anymore) scenario.

. Ha! You said "pay to cheat". LOL. This is so true.

Bot decay is in effect, what I suggest here is that a player that has been l away for too long will loose control of his/her bots. That the bots become owned only by the faction, thus removing the player from the leader board.

EDIT: Maybe there should be a possibility to regain some, or all of your remaining bots, IF you finally come back.

Yes jaimiec, I realize that its very common, yes Leigh I know about synclock, what I mean is that the requirement of a separate e-mail for a new account would make the whole process of multiscoping, more complicated & painful...

And, lastly I feel the cap necessary so ubercubers can't control entire countries, the combined strength of a faction in a region should be able to handle a ubercuber. Yes, I realize that its the income of qonqr at stake, BUT if the game is ruined, then no one will play it.

Yes, I realize that its the income of qonqr at stake.

You understand how the world works, right? Why would any company strangle their ability to earn money. This is the dumbest of dumb arguments.

Same goes for your other comment about making multiscoping harder. Why would they want to make something that they legitimised harder? That just makes no sense.

Jamie your argument is pathetic, yes a company needs money to survive, but there's lots of ways to generate an income. The way cubing works at the moment will only slowly but surely kill the game. Take a look at the UK there isn't a game, pointless stacking any zone due to mega cubers and gifting of cubes.

By adding a limit to cube use and refreshes would actually bring the game alive, why??. None of us will buy cubes anymore, complete and utter waste of time against mega cubers, but knowing an op only has a limited supply of cubes would seriously make the game more enjoyable and less one side and more cubes would be bought knowing there's a limit.

Qonqrs running like it will only be round for a short while and they are after every dollar they can get, noticed how high the exchange rate is lately, even 9000 qreds per cube a few days ago. I can see the UK in particular turning into a QONQR wasteland, you might all think you are being big and clever spending so much on cubes, but you will have nobody to play against in the end!, why play a game if there isn't a game to be played??. Take a look at the LONDON area, its dead and i feel sorry for any news ops in that area.

I just wished you could feel the enjoyment of actually winning a battle rather than buying a zone, the games actually good if you try, but i guess you would have a lot to learn !!

• Pause development on Android until there is a viable Blue release for existing platforms
  • Keep players interested by providing smaller and more frequent updates. Major updates are tougher to test and support.
  • Introduce a max that galvs can protect. Do we really need 50 mil towers?
  • Void support bots for players in decay
  • $30 a month package to use unlimited attack or defense ordinance, $50 for both plus support formations
  • Beacons
  • More bases
  • Longer range attack ordinance
  • Include chat/wire functions in the API so developers can do cool things to help overcome various game limitations

Pause development on Android until there is a viable Blue release for existing platforms

ummmmm. No.

One of the big reasons for blue was to have android as an official client. Huge market left on the table having android just in beta. Leaving Android behind would be a huge blow to the blue effort.

All the other suggestions sound very interesting.

I feel like we need a way to pay mercenaries qredits....only qredits and maybe a daily limit...also maybe a rogue program claims all uncontrolled territories I feel like it should be an npc faction all its own

A mercs service should only be payable with cubes. Why pay with qreds that come free?

Qonqr should take over unclaimed zones and generate its own basic defences within one hour. Keep to active areas, or zones that have already been occupied previously, otherwise Qonqr would have plenty of zones in those areas we wish we could get to and get a signal!