The Official QONQR Community Forums
Hellstrike

Synclock Challenge

Whats the difference between somebody using several accounts or mega cubing, I don't see the mega cubers getting looked at, wonder why hmmm..

They are not looking for either. So this is just some fun/rant thread. BTW I locked 14 accounts in one go, 'they' inoculated too fast to screen captured them. Yeah they inoculated them all, I am helping the dev to make money, at least 14 cubes per day.

P/S : The difference is 10 of them put 1 seekers in a zone and I need to ZA 20 times to clear it, if it is just mega cubers I can clear them in 1 or 2 missles. Oh they also have Faceless accounts to feed themselves and to make you angry (plasma to weaken the zones and move in with the Faceless accounts, you just lost ton of zones without warning until you go check the command centre, and then you need to use even more bots to lead it back because you cannot attack your own faction).

They are not looking for either. So this is just some fun/rant thread. BTW I locked 14 accounts in one go, 'they' inoculated too fast to screen captured them. Yeah they inoculated them all, I am helping the dev to make money, at least 14 cubes per day.

P/S : The difference is 10 of them put 1 seekers in a zone and I need to ZA 20 times to clear it, if it is just mega cubers I can clear them in 1 or 2 missles. Oh they also have Faceless accounts to feed themselves and to make you angry (plasma to weaken the zones and move in with the Faceless accounts, you just lost ton of zones without warning until you go check the command centre, and then you need to use even more bots to lead it back because you cannot attack your own faction).

Wish you were right there, but i know you are not ;-), yes ops have been blocked due to the amount of devices they use. See I'm different, if something is seriously wrong in a game why reward the devs?, but hey each to their own.

PPS I'm guessing you haven't had a fight with a mega cuber, how about clearing and trying to defend a zone but due to the cuber deploying every 3 secs or so you just don't have a chance to do anything, so basically you give up on any zone they decided to attack (WOOPS BUY!!).

Now that's something the devs should look into :ph34r:

By the way it looks I think the devs are actually losing money on people who use more scopes due to the fact that they need less refreshes than if that person did the same thing on one account. Devs would make more money if money was flowing through one account than several others. You might say that the money is still spent but its just being utilized elsewhere like turning cubes into creds for more abs or missiles. But it actually would cause less number of purchases in the long run because theres more scopes to use. This is all gross estimation and speculation of course, but you have to admit theres is a money saving aspect to a cuber using multiple accounts. But multiscopers will probably never go away so its a bit of a moot point isn't it? :/