The Official QONQR Community Forums
naamah

About Multis and a possible new rule

I would like to propose a "fair" solution to the "elite multi account" problem. Why not reducing bot powers (attack and def) of multi account on the same zone? Let's say the main account keeps 100% of attack and defense power while multis only gets 50% of attack and defense ? (one can also imagine 50% for the first multi, 25% for the third and so on) Why this ? Again because IT IS NOT NORMAL that a single player owning 6 "elite" multis is able to take over 7 different players of the opponent faction.

What do you think ?

The devs have always had a problem with actually targeting multis. Often, before synclock, 'its my sibling/spouse/mate/goldfish etc' was the line usually trotted out by the offender. Hence synclock, which is way more watered down than it used to be. It should be easier to lock opponents who have multiple accounts and the whole elite thing shouldn't even be connected to synclock.

Not sure I understand your point. The problem is "indeed" with elite multi players against whom nothing can be done. My proposition is they keep an advantage as long as they are not targeting the same zone. It looks fair, doesn't it ? It will avoid situations where a single player owning 5 elite accounts keeps advantage against 5 regular opponents.

Silver is legion and there for adheres to all manor of depravity and shamelessness! The ancient qonqr gods will send the furies to haunt him, but without a vast treasure we can never hope to collapse his evil multifaction oligarchy!

Well unless free players stop whining and get back to unification across the globe!

Free Players! Honorable Players! Unite! True scopes and free scopes can create enough of an effect to overcome the tyrants of the qonqr world!

If we do not gather them and organize them the world will forever belong to the rich elites who, due to their lack of human qualities, are the least qualified to have victory !

ALL HAIL THE TRUE SWARM!

What is a true swarm? Seekers of the truth shall find this answer.

(Also Fire night at monks tonight! Day 1 of the 4 day birthday celebration hooray!)

Not sure I understand your point. The problem is "indeed" with elite multi players against whom nothing can be done. My proposition is they keep an advantage as long as they are not targeting the same zone. It looks fair, doesn't it ? It will avoid situations where a single player owning 5 elite accounts keeps advantage against 5 regular opponents.

You're not going to like this, but In my opinion, someone who drops $500 on this game deserves an advantage. Is it unfair that they have more scopes than you? Not really...I mean you only have to buy 1 smartphone...they have to buy 5!! Then they have to spend $100 on each phone to get them elite. This game is about making money. The multiscoper that doesnt buy cubes is easily synclocked and his multis are practically unusable so that shouldnt even be an issue and if he does get synclocked everyday, eventually he will either quit or pay money and money is the name of the game for the Devs.