The Official QONQR Community Forums
b4rc0d3

hackers gonna hack

I'm a new Faceless member. I'm in Nebraska. La Platte region. I'm outnumbered by Swarm, but I'm not giving up.

About me:

24 years old

Female

Computer information systems major

Biology minor

Horror movie fan

Base is guarded 24/7 by a fat corgi and 4 cats (just try to get past the cats. I dare you)

I joined Faceless because I like pretending I know how to hack, but really the farthest I've gone is hacking into a university computer, and it was intentionally made easy as part of an exercise in an information security class in which we had to learn to think like a hacker.

Also, I like the mysterious anonymous vibe our faction has.

Are there any Faceless groups I can join? I'd like to strategize with my partners in crime.

>Run: FRIENDLY HAIL ROUTINE #001

>> Hail: Greetings, fellow operative.

>> Proclamation: You are a most welcome addition to our cause. Prometheus will be pleased.

>> Farewell: Hail Prometheus.

>> Log-Off: We are Sp3ctr3.

Hey b4rc0d3, welcome to Faceless. I know the feeling of being surrounded, in my case its legion, power on through and look for your nearest faceless players and send them a message.

awww you should have selected swarm and help make the world a better place for good quality human beings. I hope you will change your mind after seeing our family bond and want to be a part of it! You will see for yourself the quality of human attributes in other factions and make your own decision after. Either way I hope you will do your best to represent your faction with honor and not bring shame to it. that is the number 1 most important thing an operative should concern themselves with!

Unfortunately you live in an area that is seriously overwhelmed with Swarm. It's probably the largest pocket/group of swarm in the entire US and expands multiple states. Nebraska is something like 95% swarm, Iowa is something like 80% swarm. I only know this because I live in Iowa and Legion is basically the only resistance against swarm, although we are greatly outnumbered. Iowa once had a large number of faceless players and the state was primary faceless (about 50 - 60%). The large faceless group was able to keep the Nebraska swarm at bay. Unfortunately one by one they all quit the game (something like 20+players, this is a lot of players in the small state of Iowa) about 6 months to a year ago. That allowed swarm to move in and basically take over the state with little resistance. Iowa Legion, which controlled about 30 - 35 percent of the state at the time got overwhelmed by the invading swarm, we we're outmatched something like 5 to 1. A lot of legion left as well, our numbers we're down to something like 3% of zones in the state, with swarm at like 93%. We're just now finally recovering, we're getting new recruits and taking back our state (very slowly). We've recovered to about 13% of the state. But we need more players, if you'd like to join us we'd love your help. Your not going to find any local faceless in your area unfortunately. Legion are hackers too, we just hack for good to destroy the evil AI. Legion is a good faction, we help each other out and we fight with honor.