The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crackerman

Alliances

I think what he means is alliances between factions. Like the alliance Sac swarm has with Legion. Legion are allowed to stack but not allowed to take new zones...in return, sac swarm doesnt use its megacubes to obliterate them. I've literally seen a legion zone with only 33k bots in it stay under legion control for 16 months without getting hit by sac swarm. I take the zone and put 500k bots in it in a day and they suddenly decide they want it and spend $50 in cubes to knock my stack down (which is idiotic as its out of range for them to stack.)

Simple. Legion isn't a threat. And they don't cheat. I guess technically multiscoping isn't really cheating. (thanks silver)

But I'm pretty sure with 6+ accounts and adding User5432 to roster of scopes, I dont really think you have room to complain about alliances lmao. You already got your team.

But I do agree its stupid to try to take a zone by missiles alone. At that point the only purpose it serves is to send a message imo.

Crackerman, why do you assume there is some sort of alliance in the midwest again faceless? Just because faceless government is starting to lose ground in IL doesn't mean there is an alliance. I've taken swarm zones in IL just as much as faceless zones.