The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Albino

Gold Status Incentive?

Incentive for Gold Status

So I know having a gold ring around your picture is super cool, especially since it shines and stuff for a week and what not... but that is currently all you get for plundering 1mil bots? This game is about taking territory... its basically a giant game of risk... but better. In risk if you control a certain amount of territory, you are rewarded with more troops to place at the beginning of your next turn.

I don't think we should get more bots, but what if while having gold status... our bases harvested 50% or even 10% faster or something. It would give "stackers" like myself a (proactive) reason to fight more instead of just sit there and build giant towers. It would also help those who can't stack a boost in money to take on the big boys around them.

Harvesting faster would be awesome but it doesn't have to be that specifically.. I just think we should get something more than a gold star ;)

Hope I get some comments and opinions from other people who read this and hopefully I'm not alone.

I know Silver loves reading these and getting feedback from us all, despite what faction we are apart of.

Nice idea. It doesn't take too long to kill a million bots, unless you are unlucky enough to a) live in a heavily stacked area or B) have total faction control in your area.

In both instances it simply isn't possible to kill a million in a week.

Cubes can help, but then what's the point of using cubes to gain a few extra qreds? Maybe the gold award should be based on activity/launches rather than kills. There are a couple of ops locally (UK) that buy the outline by Sunday evening whereas most ops attacking regular zones will take between 3-4 days. This will still happen with an activity based system but the new or non upgraded scopes can still obtain it.

I only imagine people spending mass amounts of credits on attacking consistently and feel as though they should be rewarded. If you are not being attacked, you spend less and conserve more. I was thinking it would be a way to help the players that are most active have a little extra so they can continue at the rate of attacking they would like.

Depending on the % of the harvesting rate, you could have an intensive to keep people attacking rather than make useless treaties and stale mates due to zones with a high count. It may also give the top 50 players something else to do instead of mindlessly put deflection or absorbers in their zones every time they open the app. (not being mean, as I am the top player in my state) Just thought it would make the game a lot more interesting.

Would it be better if you could only get the star if you didn't use refreshes and maybe a harvest upgrade for a week. Or if you have used refreshes you get the star but its a different colour.

The gold star should never be displayed if its been paid for! Nor should they get any perks.

Would it be better if you could only get the star if you didn't use refreshes and maybe a harvest upgrade for a week. Or if you have used refreshes you get the star but its a different colour.

The gold star should never be displayed if its been paid for! Nor should they get any perks.

You need a therapist, dude.

So you both think a cuber who gets a star within a few hours should get the same perks as a non cuber working for the kills??

Personally I would rather have a fight and win the star, I guess you would rather buy them.

But both are cracking posts, no wonder the forum is dead

So you both think a cuber who gets a star within a few hours should get the same perks as a non cuber working for the kills??

Personally I would rather have a fight and win the star, I guess you would rather buy them.

But both are cracking posts, no wonder the forum is dead

I agree with this in a fair world, this should be the case, but this game is about making money for the devs. They are going to reward their paying customers first. Best case we could ever hope for thats fair to the devs and the non-paying customer is for the devs to implement ads that you can watch by choice and every 30 second ad you watch you get say 500 credits. Also a way to buy cubes with credits would be nice too. Spend say 5,000 credits to get a cube.

I really like this idea, honestly it's fun getting gold status every week but I wish there we're more to it. An extra harvest bonus would really help for those of us who are in areas that are overwhelmed by enemy bots.