The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TK421

Swarming in the Midwest

What part of the Midwest are we talking about, TK421? We have Des Moines pretty much on lockdown (care to change that, Faceless?). Feel free to message me in-game.

I have been quietly gobbling up at Jakesonaplane's control points across eastern Nebraska. I'm not sure if he still plays or just hasn't checked in a while. If he does still play, I hope he doesn't decide to drop a pethora of Nanomissles my way. :D

I was headed south since Omaha seems to be completely dominated by by The Faceless. But if this is my opportunity to attempt a real battle instead of soaking up empty zones, you got it. I'll order the Swarm to change directions and head your way.

P.S. Love the app. This makes me appear as though I am so busy with text messages and phone calls my work load has dropped by 15% easily.

FOR THE SWARM!!!!

Please note "For The ANYTHING ELSE HERE" is a trademark of World of Warcraft by Blizzard and I am using it on licensing terms in this forum.

Welcome!

I like this guy already!!

I hope to be a valuable asset to the eyes and ears for the swarm. I'm already so addicted to this that I bought some cubes (mostly to support the developers) but also when I have the cash in game, I can get bot upgrades rolling right away. For the time being, I'm bolstering the defenses on the few bases I have while trying to buff up surrounding control points as to make bases less hard to detect.

Oh yeah, and nanomissles. I love me some nanomissles.