The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

Windows 8 Command Center

R3QUI3M,

a.) Locked stumbler mode requires a change that trickles from the client all the way back to the database. I didn't have the time to implement that.

b.) Patients grasshopper. The data will come to you when it is ready. You cannot force the petals of a flower to open before it is time, just as you must also wait for battle data to be sent to you. (Before we can add manual refreshes, we need to make some performance optimizations on the server so you guys aren't crushing us under the weight of frantic refresh button clicks)

Hi Silver.

Hi have a message in the middle of the screen using the Command center.

It says: The identifications account are not correct.

You can create a develpper account at the folowwing website http:www.bingmapsportal.com.

I used my live ID to sign in but unfortunatly the message still be there.

Thank

Yes the map is more colored and show more natural détails like forest, but a lot of cities names are write in double on the new map.

Guest Cybernetik   
Guest Cybernetik

The app seems more responsive. Were there some performance updates here as well, or just the new map key? Great job either way!

I bought my wife a win 8 tablet with a gobi card (WWAN) in anticipation of her joining the fight (and stop complaining) and because I refuse to get her an iPAD. F*@& Apple!!! I was pleasantly surprised yet disappointed when I downloaded the command center with no deployment capabilities. I hate that it wont allow her to join the faceless. On the other hand it is awesome that (when I can get it from her) i can see my area and keep it secure. Now only if there were an android app I could have my kids playing and office.

Keep up the amazing work and make my gobi purchase worthwhile!!

fa2lerror

I refuse to get her an iPAD. F*@& Apple!!!

I couldn't agree more! Apple is a waste of money -_- get a windows device thats half the price and twice the skill!

I was pleasantly surprised yet disappointed when I downloaded the command center with no deployment capabilities.

The Windows tablet doesn't have a Qonqr game app on it? I feel like since its on the Ipad it should be on the Windows 8 tablet... But not having one I can't really say anything about it :/ Guess you'll have to go get a windows phone ;)

It isn't actually on iPad, it is just that you can run iphone apps on an iPad, which is why I would prefer apple ;D

But the Command Center was only meant to look around and see what's going, I think launching from the command center is a terrible idea lol