The Official QONQR Community Forums
Silver

T-Shirts and Coffee Mugs

I am happy to announce today that we now have a store for shirts and mugs. We have created a variety of recruit t-shirts and faction coffee cups. We couldn't decide which styles we liked best, so we will let you decide for us. Most popular shirts and cups stick around, the others get the axe and we put up new styles.

These cups and shirt are created when you order them, and on my last trip to Austin, TX I visited the folks that make these products and watched the process of making my shirts and mugs while I waited. It was exceptionally cool. The shirts are excellent quality, and I love my Legion coffee mug.

Some people have already asked for logo shirts in the faction colors. Our vendor doesn't have a dark green shirt and no purple shirts for this on-demand printing. But we will probably do a faction shirt with the colored Qs for each logo on the light gray, if there is enough interest.

Unfortunately, you won't get these products in time for Christmas. Let us know if you experience any issues with ordering. If you order this week, you will be the first ones to test the whole process end to end. Please let us know how your order goes. We will give it a few weeks to work out any potential kinks before we put a link to the store on the website and make the Facebook announcement.

https://qonqr.myshopify.com/

Here is a quick view of the inaugural shirt printing.

They're there. Here, here, and here. You might want to take a second look.

Interesting. Clicking on the Legion Mug picture from the home page shows both Legion and Faceless mugs, but no Swarm mugs (hence my confusion). Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I finally got around to ordering a swarm mug ;D Do we get emails and what not about when the item it shipped and what not?

Please do post your assessment of the mug as I am considering placing an order for a mug soon too.

Please do post your assessment of the mug as I am considering placing an order for a mug soon too.

Yeah, I'd be interested in hearing both your opinion and Spideyy10's impression of the Swarm mug. If you both like it, I'm pretty sure I'd jump in to get one.

Might I suggest a variant with a square as opposed to curved handle? Square handles aid in carrying additional mugs in one hand when doing the coffee run, curved handle mugs are unstable and slide about, I introduced square handled mugs in my workplace and it went viral!

For example.... http://www.toxel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/creativemugs13.jpg

SlipStream, I talked to GungHo and he is going to try and get the fancy logo's on some shirts in the near term.

Spideyy I'm glad you like it. I know those mugs are expensive, and I'm glad you agree they are awesome. And it made it to Australia undamaged apparently.

SlipStream, I talked to GungHo and he is going to try and get the fancy logo's on some shirts in the near term.

Spideyy I'm glad you like it. I know those mugs are expensive, and I'm glad you agree they are awesome. And it made it to Australia undamaged apparently.

Would I be allowed to make my own shirt in the mean time?

Slipstream - Please email me (i'll message you my email) regarding the shirt you want to make.

ComfortEagle, Some day we'll get to embroidery on demand. But for now it is a big too costly for us to manage.

I too received the mug, made a new profile pic holding the mug and my Nokia Scope. It's a very high quality mug with a good weight to it.

I would like to see a women's tank top with the fancy silver Swarm Logo like on my mug. Is there a way to have them make that on demand?

I too received the mug, made a new profile pic holding the mug and my Nokia Scope. It's a very high quality mug with a good weight to it.

Based on Flower's recommendation, I just ordered the Swarm mug with the silver logo. I'm excited to see what it looks like in person.