The Official QONQR Community Forums
Supertrampoline

You know you play QONQR too much when…

You have more zones pinned to your start screen than apps

Haha, I remember this one time when I had 36 different zones I planned to capture by missile pinned to my Start. My family asked me why I had so many.

When you get frustrated cuz almost all your clothes are the color of your old faction and now that you've switched you're stuck with those colors until you can get new ones.

When you get frustrated cuz almost all your clothes are the color of your old faction and now that you've switched you're stuck with those colors until you can get new ones.

You switched to Legion, yet you are still being held captive in a Legion base? What kind of psychological pressure did they use on you to force you to defect?

You start to think of the back button on your phone as the Qonqr button. Because no matter where you are or what you're doing on your phone that isn't Qonqr, hitting that button will bring you back to Qonqr.

You start to think of the back button on your phone as the Qonqr button. Because no matter where you are or what you're doing on your phone that isn't Qonqr, hitting that button will bring you back to Qonqr.

That is the takeover everyone is talking about.... Join legion before it's too late. :)

Aw, I would be mad but you've been brainwashed in the legion's Texas torture-dungeon. I mean, you warned us about it beforehand but we were all out of missile range because Texas is freakin huge and it wasn't SXSW-time (we all know that's the only reason anyone from outside of TX goes into TX).

Anyway, have a nice day. There is absolutely no plan to liberate you next time SXSW comes around. Also, the password is in no way "Butterscotch pudding". Nope. No sirree.

I'll just see myself out...

When you impatiently wait to be called on to bomb the **** out of something outside or inside your state.( yes I am in such a great spot for full state coverage and bomb other states)