The Official QONQR Community Forums
Supertrampoline

You know you play QONQR too much when…

When you are biking home at night and it is cold so rather than take off your warm mittens you try to deploy first using your tongue, then using your nose, but can't even manage to get past your phone's lock screen.

If you really played enough you'd have no problem deploying with your nose [source: I live in Minneapolis, you can't take off the mittens]. The real problem is when it gets really cold your phone stops registering your nose at all.

You kno you are on the forums too much when you are called the "Jiminy Cricket of QONQRers everywhere." :P

As the great Bard once said: "He who doth dish it out must also be willingeth to take it." :-)

If you really played enough you'd have no problem deploying with your nose [source: I live in Minneapolis, you can't take off the mittens]. The real problem is when it gets really cold your phone stops registering your nose at all.

They make touch screen gloves!

You're right, why don't you join the Faceless? Seeing as how you're a techie type, The Faceless would suit you better. Also, I have a lot more to lose than you. Join us and we can rule everything.

Both of you should join Swarm. Its in your best interest to do so seeing as faceless can only hack us (although not for long), legion can wish to be us, Swarm are the most technologically advanced thanks Kimyo. So what do y'all say? Swarm buddies forever?Guess I should delete this post.... Eh all well too lazy.

Edited by AdreanLuna1031
Couldn't decide to delete this or not

uh in my story I seem to make legion look like gun carrying idiots swarm underdeveloped and me having all kinds of hidden gadgets on me I am like my own version of James bond and anime combined oh and my dream always seem to have me in faceless costume doing the impossible while damaging both teams extremely.

U sit hear wondering y baldassano's internal clock isn't going off every 4 hrs. Man he's new. Then thinking, I can't remember when mine didn't, man I'm old. Lol