The Official QONQR Community Forums
Supertrampoline

You know you play QONQR too much when…

When you wake up and the first thing you do is check the log to see if the enemy has attacked any of your bases.

When you get the wife to drive so you can capture zones as you zoom along the highway...

Done that.

Got around this by using the in-game map to navigate and avoid the wrath of the missus.

You kno you are on the forums too much when you have a debate about who is the most random person.

When someone says, "QONQR is stupid" and you want to beat the person down and reply back, "your face is stupid"! (Haha actually almost happened to me once. Me do it them, not other way around)

You use other people's devices and play for them or buy more devices to play more :)

Welcome to the forums! While we appreciate your enthusiasm greatly, do note that while there is nothing wrong with family members playing (and in fact this can be great fun!) it is however against the terms of service and the spirit of friendly competition for one person to be using multiple accounts to play for the sake of launching more bots or getting more recruiting points. I in no way mean to be a jerky uptight guy spoiling your fun (and if you ask anyone around here they will tell you that I am pretty darn far from uptight.), I only want to inform you of the rules and customs of this game. Have a great day!

You know you play too much QONQR when you're in Google maps and you keep trying to zoom in close enough to see zones.

this is actually a great idea. Silver can you put up a web version of google maps with zones so we can see the rest of the world?