The Official QONQR Community Forums
Supertrampoline

You know you play QONQR too much when…

Your white Nokia Lumia burns your hand by the time it says 'overheat'.

You suspect that the person in that other faction that messaged you is one of your classmates.

Purple, which used to be your least favorite color, becomes one of your favorites.

You plan to name your player character in the next RPG you get Promethus.

You subconsciously write music for QONQR.

You managed to find this forum and use it.

You kno your phone plays too much QONQR when you accidentally leave the app running w/o the lock screen on and it captures a zone for you. Thank you phone. :D

When your muscle memory hits QONQR instead of your TWC or Skype live tile. :P

You're flipping through pictures on your phone, see a screenshot of qonqr, open it to look at it. Then you start tapping it trying to deploy, and think "****, my phone froze" before realizing you're still lookin at the screenshot. Yeah, I just did that.

When **** comes AFTER the final days harvest. She can wait. Oh I have some bots to deploy too.. Hey some new posts in the forum... Oh may as well deploy again. Okay babe where were we.. Babe?

seriously, this can't be only me with this problem.

Edit : s3x is a swear apparently.

When homeless man wanders into your office and collapses (and dies) and while giving a statement to the police your alarm letting you know to deploy goes off and you tell the officer "Hold on, I've got to take care of this. It's my boss." Just so you don't miss a chance to reinforce your beach head.

...you reschedule client meetings to accommodate a coordinated attack

...you miss your kid's first little league hit because you are checking your spot on the leaderboards

...your automatic response to any request by your spouce becomes, "afer the next deployment"

...your morning routine is, harvest, deploy, coffee, deploy, shower, deploy... **** I'm late for work

... you base your day on the cool down / recharging of bots & energy

... you get several computers just to use the command center mapped to four directions around you.

... every fourth sentence is QONQR related.

... your friends & family try to get you into QONQR intervention.

... you are listing to the weather report of the next tropical storm about to hit and you think the news reporter just started talking about "Swarm".

When you plan to go on vacation and as part of your vacation plans you map out what zones you can most likely capture while you're there, and then execute those plans.

That's exactly what I'm doing now.