The Official QONQR Community Forums
Supertrampoline

You know you play QONQR too much when…

During **** all you think about is the million man army your about to deploy in one shot conquering your girlfriend for your faction.

>_< premarital ****. ....

...Is fine by me provided you are in a loving relationship and not just having a fling or a one night stand cause that causes emotional chaos and accidental pregnancy and stuff so if you're gonna have **** just be mature about it and bwahaha I'm probably about to derail this topic.

When I wrote that in my head I was like this is an awesome idea, what a funny but this is but now when I look at it and analyze it on paper I had forgotten how many different scenarios could arise, I guess when your laying in bed half awake deploying armies and posting on the forms my brain. Wasn't fully developed. families do play this ga.e and post on the forms and for me to post something stupid like that I do regret

My apologies -z1ldj1an

When I wrote that in my head I was like this is an awesome idea, what a funny but this is but now when I look at it and analyze it on paper I had forgotten how many different scenarios could arise, I guess when your laying in bed half awake deploying armies and posting on the forms my brain. Wasn't fully developed. families do play this ga.e and post on the forms and for me to post something stupid like that I do regret

My apologies -z1ldj1an

Youre forgiven...at least by me.... ^_^

When you find out that a large part of your competition has quit and you sit there staring at your phone for a few hours trying to figure out if its true.And then you are almost relieved that the competition has come back due to the nightmare of having nobody to compete with.