The Official QONQR Community Forums
DanielMercury

Factions and Leaders

Hmm... Did you know if you rearrange the letters in "Prometheus" they can spell "Sheep tumor"?

Coincidence? Or just another piece of the puzzle?

hahaha... I literally wept because I was laughing so hard! Maybe it's an anagram for "use the prom" which is fine but what would faceless use the prom for? I guess to recruit impressionable teens with bad acne like them so they could wear masks to cover it up as well.

the mop user?

more the pus?

uh, romp set?

IDK you decide

i think that Qonqr is just a gigantic sentient harddrive full of ****. someone came across some geeks stash and he disposed of it in a portal bck in time so no one would ever find it. thats why its so hard to decipher the data. because its been encrypted so much so no one can find his dirty secrets.

Prometheus wears a mask because his face has been torn off and eaten by vultures, as penance for stealing fire. Or something like that. I know next to nothing of Greek mythology.

Prometheus was punished for giving man fire by being chained to a rock and have his liver eaten by an eagle every day for eternity since he is a titan he could not die an would suffer until the trainer of Hercules died and took his place in the underworld and his chains broken by Hercules. Prometheus betrayed the titans and joined the Greek gods he was the all knowing being he knew how the Greek gods would end and many more thing that others did not. He was also the fighter of injustice as he was pinned to the rock without a fully just reason also he is the defender of man being the one who gave them ingenuity and their process for higher thought against the gods will.

According to the bio Gabrielle Sunday worked in the NSA before this. And for those not actually informed about America, NSA exist.

Which means our Sunday was an USA governement agent. Wait, of the Turing task force?

This name is mostly interesting, considering is named after Turing, who is practically the REAL LIFE parent of the very concept of artificial intelligence. It sounds indeed strange the team who should dispose of AI is named after their fathers...

Mmm, I'll have to think about the meaning of this, but it opens to interesting theories on the Legion. I think there is nothing more to add about the Swarm, so I can concentrate on them.

So what does she do now? seems to be a big question mark over whether legion is a branch of the US governement or if she left the NSA and is now off the map, in a vigilante sense? swarm's financial backing is covered by their big business background, however for legion to operate they must be backed heavily... if it is a government sponsored agency then why can they not just go in and shut down all operations by swarm? unless it is all totally secret

If it wasn't real then none of the fighting means anything heh. Interesting concept though a simulation to better create an a.i.... I dont think that's it though. However I do think the game needs a new dynamic a reset.. Make all factions united against a shadow faction run by the developers or something... Needs an end game. I grow weary of the back and forth of war..taking zones, losing zones, retaking...

what would be the point of various factions then?and if qonqr was this shadow faction then surely swarm wouldn't be fighting it?