The Official QONQR Community Forums

To help encourage the QONQR community in the realm of graphics and artwork, I have decided to make available png exports of many of the logos and graphics I've recreated in one area. More graphics may come available but the link will stay the same, and will keep updated with a reply post when I do.Note: These are free to use for graphics purposes IN SUPPORT OF QONQR, (meaning do NOT make items to sell, shop here: https://qonqr.myshopify.com/ to really support QONQR). I will not be putting up anything of higher resolution nor the vector originals of which these came from, so DO NOT ASK.Thanks and have fun QONQR-ing!

Graphics Packs

Awesome! I love the different Q's for each faction. Adds an option of appliability, to your work. Rather than having 1 for each team, now I can pick the one for the "mood" of the picture. The background pictures with the hex grids are also nice. Thank you Jadem!!!

There should be these items in the store. Shirts, stickers, clings, hats, etc.. Then they would really sell if you got some cubes with every purchase. Plus free shipping.

Make it so :)

I was just recruited today and graphics were the very first thing I came looking for. Relieved to find this thread. Thanks, Jadem!

My recruiter was Legion, so I am, too, for now. In the spirit of community, thought I'd share a set of Legion icons I'd made: here

(same caveats Jadem as original post: don't resell these, I won't upload vector or high resolution versions so don't ask)