The Official QONQR Community Forums
Gadgerson

How do you gain rank points?

I'm brand new to the game. Just started last night. I read all the help info in game, but still have seen nothing about how you gain rank points. I know it won't happen overnight, but I'd like to someday have a higher rank. Can anyone give advice? Thanks!

Rank points are given based on your achievements in the areas of zone captures, recruitment, harvesting, bot kills & purchasing of ordinance. As u play & do these things u will achieve the next level in these categories thus gaining rank points. If u click on ur name on the home page it will take u to were u can monitor this. Rank of course will show u how many points I need to reach the next rank. Awards will show u were ur at in each category and how far to go till you achieve more points. Welcome to the game swarm. U will likely become addicted as many of us r. Shame though, u picked the wrong faction. LEGION will prevail. LEGION!

Welcome to the game, and have fun out there! :) I lived in Rochester, MN for a little bit. Do not envy y'all this time of year. -50 degrees is terribad.

But hey, at least you can find warmth in knowing that the Legion will take care of you after crushing the Swarm insurgency.

Also, read the strategy guides and the Wiki page. Those really helped me.