The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DanielMercury

Nanobots

So, until now I gave a lot of theories and such, but this time I want to ask something more concrete. How do you imagine the nanobots are? We only knew they are invisible to man eye and big enough to claim a territory, but I never see any suggestion on their aspect or their actual size.

For me, I can't leave from my head the idea of spider like creatures the size of an hand.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Actually, on the same line of though, how do you imagine deployments are? Something like Nanomissile is easy to imagine (I believe they get shot in the sky and then air dropped, It would look stupid if the missile actually lands and crashes), How do you imagine them?

Keep in mind that Qonqr is not a physical A.I. And as such all of these deployments are exactly what they are in the real world, virtual deployments. Effectively you are "launching" bits of specifically designed code into areas within reach or your scope.

You are an operative with a device that allows you to monitor, track and affect network traffic as it relates to QONQR, which includes the oppositions activities.

I always thought since the QONQRtech updated our technology into scopes it allowed the conversion of electical energy into a solid state on a sub microscpoic level. Energy state computers have long been a darling of science fiction as even molecular circutry has a size limitation to it, but energy state has virtually no miniturization limit. Thats why scopes require both energy and bots to launch them. There is only a limited amount of bots the scope can handle processing at a time, but they alwyas regenerate. As the scopes require no raw material as any physical nanobot, no matter how small would require it stands to reason the nanobots are entirely energy based. They are solid state energy constructs.

In my opinion anyhow. :)

Many have wondered the same thing. What is this that we have been given the gift to see? How is it that we can see this, use this and manipulate this which we do not truly understand. Many prophets have told of things which cannot be seen and forces that can only be felt with the soul. What you need to remember is that what you see is a gift. A gift that has been given to you by those who are beyond you. Naga knows of these things and comprehends these elements. In time, those who are worthy will be given the choice to understand and fully comprehend through ascension or to reject and become prey because the mind was to feeble to see beyond its time.