The Official QONQR Community Forums

Does anyone else think that there might be a future for Qonqr on a console?

After playing the game for a few days I can say that I am hooked and would love to see a console version that would include both the Q:CC and actual deployment in one.

I could see the command centre having a place on console but I think it owuld only work if you could sync your account with your phone account. That way you still have to go to locations to build bases and such. The only problem with it going on console would be removing the location part of the game as your console doesn't move like your phone.

Exactly,...but it would be like a command centre 2.0

alongside the surveillance / stumble mode there could also be a Deployment mode:

You would be able plan deployments (a maximum has te be set per timeslot, otherwise there would be no sense in using your phone if all your bots have been pre-deployed, ahead of time)

This could be made visable for fellow faction members so that they could pitch in they felt like it.

These deployments would then have to be linked to your account and reserved a set amount of time before the timestamp, so that there are actualy bots to be deployed.

Effectively you would be able to be active in two areas at the same time, and to curb the advantage of this over other players, the set amount of pre deployments would be limited by time and amount of deployments

ie. can only plan 2 deployments per 30min for 3hours

Or limit the account to logging in for say an hour and have the deployements executed then.

Some day, maybe. This has been brought up many times. It would be amazing if you could be part of QONQR from any device.

On your phone = Mobile Operative, soldier in the field

On your PC/Mac = Command Center, strategy and and communication from secure bunker (can't fight in a bunker, no deploy)

On your Game Console = Fly drones for aerial bombardment for mobile operatives who call in airstrikes real time

We are more than half way to finishing the mobile experience, the command center has just begun, The game console is more than a year away, if it ever happens, costs would skyrocket to do that.

I backed the OUYA. Supposed to be arriving soon.

Tom Clancy's soon-to-be newest next-gen consol game "The Division" is going to have a mobile app companion. Say you're riding the bus home, and your friends are on in the middle of an op. Want to jump in? Pull out your phone and fly a drone around in real-time with your friends in-game.

Pretty cool idea, if you ask me, and it's just the beginning. QONQR could be the reverse of this!

How similar in terms of computing is the windows phone version to the new xbox one's pc architecture?

Would be awesome to just have a live feed of your local qonqr zones on the xbox's dashboard next to your live tv box and video game all on the same screen.

I assume this would cost an arm and a leg, but implementation wise I would think it could work.

The xbox's dashboard uses seemingly the same tile like system as the phone.

The possibilities to command nanobots with the kinect also seems great.

Here's to hoping. Cheers!