The Official QONQR Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Silver

Silver - A Welcome from the CEO

Hello everyone. Thank you for joining the forums. I am the CEO of QONQR. My co-owners and I are working hard to develop an awesome game. We have much more planned for QONQR, but we are a small company and things take time. We hope you enjoy what you have seen so far and hang around to see what comes in the future.

The forums are a place for us to build community, as well as share ideas and excitement. Please be respectful of each other here and keep this a place we can all enjoy visiting. We ask that you practice friendly communication and respectful rivalry. When conflict over-spills the bounds of civility, I need to step in. That takes me away from building new QONQR features, and no one wants that.

As you browse the forums, you will see my posts quite often. I try to keep open communication between our fans and the development team. However, the forums have grown so quickly it is becoming difficult for me to keep up. I attempt to stay up to date on the forums at least once a week, but it may be several days before I respond to a question. The list below may help to understand where I set my priorities if you are wondering why I haven't responded to a post.

The Parts of the Forums I Read Weekly

Support - Bug Reports

QONQR - Announcements

QONQR - General Discussion

The Parts of the Forums I Read Monthly

Support - Feature Requests

QONQR - Guides and Strategy

Fan Creations - Fan Art

Fan Creations - Player Pics and Cosplay

Fan Creations - Fan Creations

QONQR - Lore Discussion

New Players - New Player Forum

The Parts of the Forums I Rarely Read

Off Topic - Off Topic

Fan Creations - Fan Fiction (I save these for days when I can read several at once)

QONQR - Faction Forums

Thanks again for playing QONQR.

Silver,

You've created an amazing enterprise here and it's a marvel to watch it develop. I am absolutely loving this game. Great concept, excellent gameplay and skillfully executed. Currently playing on the Windows phone platform and the GUI is stunning. Kudos to the entire development team. The community that is growing here is a fantastic bunch of like minded adventurous souls.

Respectfully yours,

Flower of SWARM (FoS)

Hey there Silver! Thanks for a great game! I had it when I had a iphone but now im on a android. I am so excited to see play again when its out! I am just now starting to look at the forms and learn everything!

Silver,

I switched from swarm to legion before level 100. I didn't know much about the game except that there were no swarm in my area but me. I thought there were more legion to help fight san Antonio faceless, but there are only two others. I now want to switch from legion to faceless but I'm turned down and told to wait 45 more days. I know I'm probably wrong, but I thought a pre 100 switch didn't count. Faceless in my area know I'm coming and legion know I'm going. So I'm stuck. My user name ingame is danielray. I was told maybe you can help. If not I'll wait it out. Great game by the way.

I've had qonqr for 3 days and I'm now level 32, but where I live at home it says my location is (null/null/null) and I can't do anything....It's frustrating only being able to play at work. Any help?

just so you know the new sync lock that is implemented is the exact thing you need to do to reduce you player base. My wife and I have been playing for a long time, but OMG we went to the rivercats game together, both played Qonqr at the game and now we are locked!! Sorry that we wanted to play together. As far as I am concerned, that is the end of the game for me!! Good Bye!!!!